This is my first world problem of the day. I have GOT to stop doing this, because my paper in progress is somewhere in this inbox, and I need to work on it. This small sample is just the tip of the BUTTS iceberg. Shame me.
I think that I need this poster in my life.
So once again, as a massive thank you to my followers I’m doing a giveaway!
Rules & Info
- You must be following jeremyrennergifs.tumblr.com
- Winner gets a choice between -
1 x ginormous ‘The Bourne Legacy’ Australian cinematic release poster
4 x magazines featuring Jeremy Renner on the cover
- I REPEAT, YOU GET ONE OR THE OTHER (not both!) BUT YOU CAN PICK
- Only REBLOGS count (though liking the post for reference is fine)
- No more than 2 reblogs per day
- I will cover the shipping to anywhere in the world
- Giveaway/contest style blogs will not be counted
- You must have your ‘Ask’ enabled so I can contact you if you win
- I will use a random number generator to determine the winner
- Contest is open from the moment this post goes live to Friday 14th September 2012 at 11:59pm AEST/Australian Eastern Standard Time (convert your date/time here) and the winner will be announced sometime Saturday 15th September 2012 AEST.
- Returns are not accepted!
If you have any questions, please contact me via the ‘Ask’, GOOD LUCK!
PS: Yes the poster is ginormous, dimensions are 178cm x 118cm or 70” x 46.5”
In his first Olympic games, ranked only 21 in the world, Canadian judoka Antoine Valois-Fortier pulls out an astounding bronze medal win— Canada’s first Judo medal since Sydney 2000 and the first medal ever earned for Canada in his weight class.
I can’t cry for sad movies but sports gets me every time. At no time more so than the Olympics.
This is more than my heart can handle right now.. :(
30 Day Drawing Challenge
Day 13 - A group picture.
A group…. picture……………;A;
AUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuugh my heart.
Too many feels to try and articulate right now but sobbing helplessly on the couch.
Who knows how long this video will stay up but LOKI’D!
I almost threw up from trying (failing) to suppress my hysterical laughter.
Some cat love to brighten up our shady days.
Source unknown ??
Look at Sami. Heart of a Canuck? Heart of the Canucks.
:’( forever and ever.
This has better not be his last playoff game in the white, blue, and green.. I just have no words.